Before you leave
Just a couple of quick tips for now before you take your RV to the open road
- make sure your roof vents are closed, when open it adds stress to the components of the vents meaning they will need to be replaced sooner than they really need to.
- same goes for your satellite dish
- make sure your entry step is inside the RV
- do a quick walk around your vehicle, there is even the odd case of the awning being left wound out
- the biggest one is please make sure your gas is switched off